Comity Recruitment is looking for a Car Pound Cashier for one of it’s client.
Working 5 days a week. Monday – Sunday.
The below shift pattern:
Must be flexible in your attitude to working hours.
Training will be provided for this role and experience not necessary.
Umbrella pay rate £13/hr
if you are interested in this role apply or email **@co***************.com
The ideal candidate will have;
* The ability to communicate with customers, often in demanding circumstances
* Previous experience in a customer service environment is ideal
* Strong communication skills with good written and spoken English
* PC Literate
* Experience of using a Cash receipting system
The Cashier will provide an essential public interface for this operation.
Individuals employed in this role will be able to communicate with the general public in a helpful and informative manner and able to carry out the tasks required accurately and efficiently.
Key elements of the role;
* To liaise with members of the public and give advice regarding the clamp and removal procedures in a courteous manner ensuring that our customer care policy is adhered to at all times
* To advise the public on payment methods and other issues regarding enforcement action taken on their vehicle
* To assist in giving our customer (DVLA) a full and comprehensive service according to laid down procedures
* Production and storage of all documentation required to operate the pound.
* Inform Enforcement officers or Recovery drivers of any release details or any vehicles to be impounded.
* Ensure all vehicle impounded are logged with the Police, and all payment and release procedures are followed.
* Administration of the day to day routines of the pound, including dispatch control, cash handling and reconciliation and reporting procedures.
* Be presentable and show high levels of personal integrity and honest
* Assists the clamp & removal teams through contact with DVLA, Police and Councils
* To carry out the duties of the role with regard to company policies and H&S procedures
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary contract, Temp to perm
See our other job