Comity Recruitment is looking for experience civil enforcement officer for one it’s client. We have roles in various location in Greater London
· Patrolling the Borough by foot to identify contraventions of on-street parking and controlled parking zones either solo or part of a team.
· Using a handheld device, you will record and issue Penalty Charge Notices to vehicles parked in contravention.
· Check that relevant road lines and parking signs are accurate and report defective lines and signs for repair or replace.
· Engage with motorists who have their engines idling.
· Be able to work 5 out of 7 days on a rota basis including weekends and bank holiday.
· Working hours are between 07:00am – 19:00pm
You will be required to work 40 hours per week, Monday to Sunday (including Bank Holidays). Shifts vary so flexibility for the role is essential.
Full Time or Part Time required.
Pay Rate is £14/hr Via Umbrella
To know more about parking attendant job see Roles of civil enforcement officer
Comity Recruitment Ltd
parking unity recruitment recruiter