- Experience Less than 1 Year
Comity Recruitment on behalf of our client is looking for two individuals that can assist in sending out enforcement letters to landlords who have not licensed their rented properties. These individuals must be IT literate and able to deal with the public.
Hours per Day 7
Hours per Week 35
- Detailed and comprehensive environmental health knowledge gained through acting as a regulator in the field of housing.
- Knowledge and awareness of the issues involved when working within a multi-racial community
- Understanding of the use of IT and its applications
Qualifications & Experience
- Experience in Housing Enforcement and Regulation
- Ability to prepare, write and present reports to Councillors
- Self-motivated and able to work to tight deadlines
- Clean driving licence
- Experience of working as an enforcement officer or regulator
- Ability to respond effectively in pressurised and difficult situations
- Enthusiastic, dedicated and highly motivated to provide high quality service
- Experience of responding effectively to changing demands and priorities, meeting targets and deadlines, and maintaining quality services