Comity Recruitment is looking for an Parking Administration Assistant for one of it’s client:
The ideal candidates need to have some knowledge of parking enforcement.
It’s a combination of admin post with some outdoor duties which involves carrying light weight such as a small box of paper tickets.
You must have:
Providing you have the above experience/skills.
No experience is necessary for the below as training will be provided
Duties includes and not limited to the below:
1. Dealing with and assisting customers using the Council’s parking machines
2. Issuing replacement/new tickets in the Car Park pay on foot permits and system administration for the system
3. Dealing with minor repairs to the parking machine equipment
4. Petty cash handling and helping customers with regards to wrong change or monies being received
5. Dealing with and escalating any faults with the parking machines and equipment
6. General administrative duties as required by line manager including filing, copying, post and updating reports
7. Responsibility for answering incoming calls and liaising with Civil Enforcement Officers (CEO)
8. Produce reports for the Parking Services Manager on operational functions e.g. complaints re machines, number and nature of phone calls, etc.
9. Direct CEOs with via Radio and telephone
10. Responsible for the maintenance of the radio system
11. Book and record authorised annual leave and sickness for Parking Services staff based at the Parking Office
12. Ensure CEOs shift reports are checked and collated and sent to the Senior Parking Administrator
13. Point of contact for SHE and SafetyNet, ensuring staff log and input as necessary
14. Monitor the performance of Contract Security, or any other regular contractor, as directed by the Parking Services Manager
15. To help maintain and improve performance of the Front Office and Enforcement Functions
16. Maintain car park safety inspections and escalate where necessary
17. Raise purchase orders and invoices as necessary
18. Order uniforms and stationery as required
19. Monitor pay and display system remotely
20. Carry out such other duties as may be required by your Deputy Chief Executive appropriate to your skills and to a level of responsibility not exceeding the grade on which you are appointed. In accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act any reasonable adjustments will be made to overcome any factor which puts a disabled employee or applicant at a disadvantage
Umbrella Pay Rate – £17/hr