This is an exciting new opportunity working with the London Borough of Haringey as a HR & OD Project Officer, to support the delivery of all HR & OD projects which contribute to developing the Council’s learning & development programme and the developing of talent. To assist in the delivery of the Workforce Development Strategy.
Do you have:
- A working knowledge of current and emergent practices within field of HR and Learning and Development.
- Understanding of on-line learning and development and an interest in how to exploit technology to meet learning and development needs.
- Experience of carrying our research using a range of resources and providing reports with recommendations.
- Good planning skills, including a demonstrable ability to review a programme of work giving due attention to interdependencies and conflicting demands.
If this sounds like you then this could be the opportunity for you!!
- It is a Full time position offering 36 hours a week
- The rate of pay is £21.22 Umbrella
- They are looking to start ASAP!!!
Reference ID: MAT-HROD
Contract length: 3-6 months
Application deadline: 14/11/2021
Expected start date: 15/11/2021