Comity Recruitment is looking for experience Health Care Assistant (HCA) for one of its client.
PAYE PAY RATE
Regular – £11.82/hr
Bank Holiday – £23.64/hr
UMBRELLA PAY RATE
Regular – £14.37/hr
Bank Holiday – £28.08/hr
- You will be assisting residents with all aspects of personal care activities such as washing, personal hygiene, dressing and assisting with meals and updating records.
- You will be caring and attentive with the skills to build strong and trusting relationships and promote the residents’ independence, choice, dignity and respect by delivering the very best standards of care.
A Health Care Assistant should:
- Be able to converse fluently in English
- Be punctual and have good work ethics
- Be caring and compassionate
- Have the right to work in the UK
- Be able to provide two professional references
- MUST Have a minimum of 6 months experience as carer
Reference ID: COM1076
Expected start date: 04/02/2021
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary, Apprenticeship
Salary: £11.82-£28.08 per hour
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Kingston upon Thames, Greater London (Preferred)
- Health Care Assistant: 1 year (Required)